Monday, March 31, 2014

Ted Talks

So over the past week, I've been listening to podcasts from Ted Talks. I thought they were interesting, so I want to share them with you all.

The first podcast I want to share is about common misconceptions. This hour long segment talked about different things that we think we know are accurate, and how they are actually false. One section of the podcast talked about deserts, and how they can be turned into grasslands. Here is a link, so check it out! http://www.npr.org/2013/11/15/243721657/how-can-deserts-turn-into-grasslands

Another podcast that really interested me was about success. Success is something that everyone wants, but many people have no idea what exactly it is or how we can be successful. This Ted radio hour podcast dives into what success is and how we can achieve it. I would highly suggest listening to it! Here is a segment about how drive can make you successful.  http://www.npr.org/2013/11/01/240778389/how-can-drive-make-you-a-success

The last podcast I want to share with you guys is about privacy. This Ted Radio Hour talks about privacy and if in the future we will have any personal privacy. It also talks about if giving up our privacy is worth it in order to receive protection. Here is a link about the NSA and the danger it poses to United States citizens. I would suggest listening to this very interesting podcast on privacy.  http://www.npr.org/2014/01/31/265386281/why-should-you-be-worried-about-nsa-surveillance

No comments:

Post a Comment