Thursday, January 23, 2014

Intro to My Blog

If you did not already know, this blog will be discussing my political views as a Libertarian. I believe that the Founding Fathers did not intend for the government to get too involved in the citizen's lives. I think it is obvious that the government is too involved in our daily lives. The government wants to tell us we can't own firearms. If we let the government control our daily lives, we will be enslaved. There are many reasons why controlling guns is impractical, which I will dive into in later posts. The government trying to pass laws to take away our weapons is outrageous. This gun control affects all of us. We as citizens of the United States need to stand up for our right to bear arms. For if our guns are taken from us, we will surely peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment